Not for the phones above (unless you have a time machine). In Japan, there’s a range of providers to explore, so please check out all the links below and see what caters to your needs best.
The biggest providers, which offer the highest data speeds yet are the most expensive are:
- Docomo (https://www.docomo.ne.jp/english/charge/plan/)
- Softbank (https://www.softbank.jp/en/mobile/price_plan/)
- AU (https://www.au.com/mobile/charge/) For explanation of AU see https://www.sakuramobile.jp/japan-sim-card/au-mobile-plans/.
For cheaper options, there’s MVNOs, which buy bulk network access from the above providers and sell it for cheaper (at slower speeds):
- Biglobe (https://biz.biglobe.ne.jp/ninjasim/en/index.html)
- UQ Mobile (https://www.uqwimax.jp/english/mobile/plan/)
- Mineo (https://mineo.jp/price/data/)
- Sakura Mobile (https://www.sakuramobile.jp/lp/?i=voicesim&idev_id=100&link=7#pricing)
- Mobal (https://www.mobal.com/japan-sim-card/)